Our GigiBees™ reusable wraps are the perfect way to keep your children and home safe from plastics, toxins and chemicals — while also eliminating single-use products and reducing waste. They are made with organic cotton, beeswax and jojoba oil to create a flexible wrap to store leftover food, soap, and many other home uses.
Plastic wraps and bags are some of the easiest ways we contribute to waste. Our wraps are a versatile solution for sustainable food & home storage and will help anyone minimize their footprint, one single-use plastic component at a time.
If you’re looking for a zero-waste alternative that is also safe for your little ones, Gigibees beeswax food wraps are easy to use, all natural, and work just as well. Plus, they come in a variety of beautiful prints!
- Place over bowls, wrap around food and snacks, like half of a banana, a few orange slices or a sandwich
- Made of organic ingredients + all natural
- Each unit includes an assortment of colored wraps – 1 x small - 1 x medium - 1 x large
- In addition to keeping food and snacks fresh, the antimicrobial aspect of beeswax helps preserve food even longer
- Our food wraps are washable, reusable, compostable, and plastic-free
- Not suitable for dishwasher and microwave
Rub the food wraps in your hands to create heat, then fold directly over food or storage container.
To preserve the lifespan of your food wraps, handwash in cold water with a biodegradable soap, let air dry, and store in a cool, dry place.
- Large - 30 cm x 30 cm | 12 x 12
- Medium - 25 cm x 25 cm | 10 x 10
- Small - 20 cm x 20 cm | 8 x 8