SleepyKoala™ Nest Bed
Our SleepyKoala™ baby nest bed cradles your baby's head and body, for a secure feeling that helps them fall asleep faster, and stay asleep.
The SleepyKoala™ Nest Bed is made of 100% high-quality permeable cotton and comes in a variety of beautiful prints to fit in with your nursery theme. They are ideal to use as around the house to keep your baby next to you as a bedside bassinet, for co-sleeping and as a portable travel bed. The cover is removable, and itscomes with its own transport bag for ease of carrying around, and to protect it and keep it clean.
As with all GigiBees products, the SleepyKoala™ Nest Bed is guaranteed to be made and shipped in the USA, and to be free of any toxins or plastics. We pride ourselves on sourcing only the top-quality baby products that we use in our own family.
- 100% cotton material that is breathable and high quality, ensuring that fresh air permeates through the nest.
- Age range designed for newborn to 12 months.
- Ergonomic design to cradle your baby securely.
- Soft pillow helps prevent flat head syndrome by aligning your baby's head and neck in the proper position while providing excellent comfort and support.
- Two configurations adjust to fit your baby as he or she grows.
- Removable covers for ease of washing.
- Portable use with the transport bag and portability. Easy to fold and carry, very suitable for travel as a portable baby bed. Lightweight design allows you to easily change location or move around the house.
- Overall dimensions of 3 feet in length, 1.5 feet in width, and 6 inches in height.
- Made and ships from USA.
- Do NOT use for unsupervised sleep.
- Do NOT use in a bassinet, crib or playpen. Place this product instead on a flat, sturdy and stable surface.
- Do NOT use to carry your baby. Remove your baby from the baby nest if you have to change locations.
- Ensure your baby is on her back when sleeping.
- Preferably use WITHOUT pillow for sleep from 0-4 Months at a minimum.
- NEVER place blankets, stuffed animals in the sleeper with your baby.
- Always follow the SIDS safe sleeping guidelines.